- She was born in Australia, and I want to concentrate on Australian research before doing too much overseas.
- Finding her death certificate was a challenge. Thinking about her through the years that I looked for it made me curious to know more about her.
- I know enough about her to think her life may be interesting.
- I know enough about the parent-child connections from her to me to be sure she is my ancestor.
- I have not yet found any other researchers with a direct interest in her. If I don't research her, who else will?
- I know she has other descendants (aside from my first cousins), but I've never contacted them. Who knows what letters, photos or other treasure they may have?!
- She lived to 94 years of age, dying in 1952. There is a chance that some of her other descendents may have met her and could tell me some of the personal things that you can't find in documents.
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Why choose Elizabeth?
I said in my last post that I was going to concentrate my research on Elizabeth TREGONNING. Out of the 97 ancestors currently entered in my database, why choose her?