Blog post

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Roadshow, here I come!

In the past year I've managed to get to the library for research just twice. Imagine how excited I am to have  registered for Unlock the Past's History and Genealogy 2010 Roadshow, in Canberra next Monday.

The program looks great, with two speeches to choose from at each of six speaking sessions. There is something of interest to me at every session. In most cases I will have a very hard time deciding which to attend. If only I was two people!

3 comments:

  1. Have a great time at the Roadshow! Would have liked to be able to get to Melbourne for the Roadshow there but unable. Sounds like a great lineup of speakers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope to see you there and finally put a face to the name.
    Be on the lookout for a short, stout silver-haired Granny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Aillin - Thanks! What a pity you couldn't make it.

    @Geniaus - I saw your tweet about driving to Canberra and wondered if you would be there. I'll definitely keep an eye out for you!

    ReplyDelete