Blog post

Friday, May 11, 2012

50 genealogy blogs you need to follow

It seemed to be all over the blogosphere. Jill Ball of Geniaus had written an article for Inside History magazine on the 50 genealogy blogs you need to follow. Among the list were 10 personal blogs and as it turns out I already follow all but one of them – Twigs of Yore. I’m trying to cut back on paper publications, but I think I will make an exception for this issue of the magazine.

Thank you Jill and Inside History magazine!

The list is very relevant to Australian genealogists, and also includes some international sites to follow. Some of those I already do, some I don’t. It looks like my blog list will be growing.

2 comments:

  1. You're very welcome! Have you had your 3rd blog birthday yet?

    BTW. Our Android version is due in May ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My third blogoversary is coming up at the end of July. It nearly slipped me by last year so I'm paying better attention this time around!

      I'm looking forward to the Android version!! :-)

      Delete