Blog post

Friday, June 30, 2017

I’m excited

There are so many exciting things going on in my family history life, I don’t know which way to look first.

In no particular order, I’m excited about….

  • Congress 2018 coming up in March next year (tickets and accommodation all sorted!)
  • Researching Abroad Roadshow coming up in August this year (I booked my tickets in February)
  • More to explore in the Channel Islands indexes and images that are now online at Jersey Heritage Archive and on Ancestry (sorted out a confusing ancestor and working on new leads for the family)
  • AncestryDNA results are back for my Dad (all as expected)
  • Living DNA results back for me
  • The methodology I’ve developed to explore and manage AncestryDNA matches (blog post coming!)
  • Addition of Presbyterian Church records on ScotlandsPeople (found a missing sibling baptism that had been bothering me)
  • RootsMagic now syncs with Ancestry (I want to try that out – maybe an easier way to manage my Ancestry tree?)

What’s exciting in your family history world?

No comments:

Post a Comment