Blog post

Monday, June 7, 2010

Another spur of the moment student

I was reading Geniaus' post, spur of the moment student, about how she signed up for a National Institute for Genealogical Studies course on "Australian and NZ Research".

Like Geniaus, I've been thinking for some time that I'd like to do some sort of genealogy study. I'm not sure how anything too formal would fit into my life at the moment though. It's hard for me to get time. So, the idea of a short course with little pressure, not too pricey, and specific to my research interests was very tempting...



So tempting, that I signed up too!

4 comments:

  1. I can highly recommend the instructor, Kerry Farmer, as being very thorough in her preparation of materials and subject matter. I am sure you will learn a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very flattering comments - thank you. I look forward to having Geniaus & Shelley in the class.
    Kerry Farmer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be interested to hear how it all goes. I'm interested in study, but at this point I'm investigating doing my Masters in history. However, time and money are definitely very large considerations. So maybe this is another option to look at. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very flattering comments - thank you. I look forward to having Geniaus & Shelley in the class.
    Kerry Farmer

    ReplyDelete